When TeslinCS provides domiciliation for your company or foundation the corporate portfolio is based on this and should contain the following information:
- current articles of association;
- relevant (official) documentation;
- shareholders’ register;
- shareholder agreements (if applicable);
- recent extract from the trade register at the Chamber of Commerce;
- approved annual accounts of the past three years;
- proof of filing of the past three annual reports at the Chamber of Commerce;
- minutes of shareholders’ , advisory board and board of directors’meetings;
- approved annual reports of subsidiaries (if applicable).
The above-mentioned documents must be kept up to date.
The corporate portfolio is client’s property. Upon termination of the contract the corporate file will be returned to the client.